Monday, November 10, 2008

MY COLLEGE DAYS:INTERESTING ONE

Hi,my dear blogger i would like to share my college days experience to you all.Read this it would be interesting to all.I was studied in veltech Engineering college.It is located in India Chennai.I got a good percentage in my 12th standard and i got the engineering seat in this college.If i wanna to say few words about this college,it is a very good and nice college to study also to enjoy.Every one in college days would like to enjoy very much.I too enjoyed the college in that spirit with my friends.I had a very good and nice friendship in my college.We are a gang always do a mass cut in the college and went to theater near by our college.we never miss any films in the college days,we gonna and watch it first show always...Like that my college days was passed also semester exams will come in between my enjoyment, so we will start the group study,the whole night we will study!!!!!!!sorry "WE WILL WATCH MOVIES".that was our group study.In my last year many companies came to recruit the student.I too got a placement in HCL Technologies..Now I'm eagerly waiting for my call letter for the past 5 months. This is my interesting college days.Hope you all have enjoyed it.Thank you for reading this in patience...

No comments: